Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Recap

What would we do without Chocolate?
Well, we might be a bit neater.
That, however, would not be nearly as tasty.

INBA and I are going to have issues if Mommy cannot accept that he is going to become whatever it is that he needs to become everytime I want to take his picture.
Here he is acting the Easter Bunny with the train from said creature.


Eldest wanted to make sure that I got a picture of his magnetic thing-a-ma-jig that he was hoping beyond hope to get from the Easter Bunny in his basket.
Luckily, the Easter Bunny was able to come up with one.
Did you know that the Easter Bunny could break into a cold sweat over a magnetic thing-a-ma-jig? It is true. Never the first place you look.


Mommy just wanted to get a close up of the Emperor's new vest.




Oh look, it is INBA as a train.
How grown up do my boys look?!



I just liked this picture.


Eldest took a picture of Mom and Dad!!


We made Grandma Bea's Apricot Pie for our Easter Dessert.
I used about 1 cup of sugar and a teaspoon of ginger.
OH, MY!! So very good. I used the Mariani Apricots. OH, MY!!!


KNITTING CONTENT
Laurie showed me how to do the picot cast on at Knitting group on Friday.
Weee! I love picot.
It takes a while, but it is grand.
However, I am not so sure how I am feeling about my restart.
That is only one inch of ribbing and it just feels sooooo out of proportion.
I don't know how I feel.
Also, the 60 stitch version was too small, it fit INBA, but even though my math tells me to have faith, I am thinking that the 80 stitch version is going to be gi-nourmous.
But those purl ridges are still doing it for me.










3 comments:

LaurieG said...

Awww, great pictures. You look like you had a great Easter! I didn't get any apricot pie (or potato salad, for that matter). I'm liking the sock. I would do the purl ridges on the foot too, but then I never wear socks w/ shoes.

Celtic Queen said...

Good call on the picture with the boys. I love it and it's one of those pictures that you'll love forever. Everyone looked so handsome for the day. Glad to see that I could share the apricots for the season.

Rani said...

Beautiful family! Happy Easter! and good luck with those socks. . . way beyond me.