Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Hogwarts Sock Swap!!



Hogwarts Sock Swap Questionnaire

1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into? Ravenclaw

2. Shoe size? 8.5

3. Foot Length? 9 3/4 inches

4. Foot Circumference?~8.5 inches

5. List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length.
a. Brittany 5 inch-- my only sock needles
b. Crystal Palace 6 inch --recently discovered and my new love, only have sizes 0 and 5
c. I usually use size 2 for socks, not a fan of metal
6. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length? I like the shorter needles for socks... haven't tried 2 circs or Magic loop yet... who knows what the future holds!!

7. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference? I prefer the blue and silver of the film... but I am just so happy to be here! What ever works is fine!

8. Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Pal? Most definately!


Many thanks to the Mister for tracing my foot for me... otherwise my highly scientific method is, knit until the foot is as long as my hand and then decrease the toe :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hi! I linked to your site from the Hogwarts Sock Swap, and just wanted to say hello! (I'm also a Ravenclaw...)

Oh, and happy birthday! :-)