Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Take Me Out...

First off...

My shipment is expected this FRIDAY!!! It will be swatchville at Chez Mayhem... if there is a free moment during the holiday. Either way, I am excited to get started on the Mister's BHFIS.

Then...

I was in to a very nice LYS yesterday (INBA was a champ, but then, I bought him yarn) and I picked up a flyer for the 2nd annual Stitch n'Pitch at PNC Park... I wanted to go last year but had a conflict. This year it is Sunday July 8.
It just occured to me that I have camping reservations that weekend, but I think we could be back... oh, heck.

Well, we'll see.

We are working on a list of things to do this summer. Obligatory family trips, camping, trains, baseball games, outdoor concerts, hockey camp, art camp... any additional suggestions will be appreciated, especially things that are good even if the weather is less than ideal.

The Library has a summer reading program and the Newcomer's Club does a weekly rotating park date, too. Somehow, I know that all of this is a lot, but not enough for those days I am on the verge of craziness. Ugh. And I am thinking about this the first week of April!

No comments: