Monday, March 12, 2007

Non Traditional Celebration or It's a Jungle Around Here!

I noticed as I began this post that it is number 101. I have also noticed that most bloggers celebrate their 100th post. So, being that I was so distracted by the wild animals roaming my yard, I will celebrate 101 pointless posts. Yea for Me! Applause are not necessary, you can send money, if so moved. I need to support my yarn habit.



The Wilderness is closing in on me!!
I am pretty confident that this is a deer.



Woo-hoo!! Yes, dear reader, it is Robin Red Breast, in my back yard only minutes ago.
He had a friend, too.


I have been trying for a few days to get a picture of the Cardinal that has been looking for a good place to nest in the yard. My neighbor ripped out the bushes that lined our yards, destroying privacy and nesting ground. The Mister says he has been seeing a Blue Jay around lately, too.
Chirp Chirp, welcome home, birdie.

Jitterbug...
Animals of all kinds seem to be getting time in the ol' Family Life these days...
Now we are simply refering to the lovely Colinette sock yarn of name.
I present, Lagoon.
It was a present.
Why, yes, I do amuse myself.

I love love love this yarn. It feels like butter on my feet. Yum!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those socks are even more beautiful on. I think the pooling of the color really looks like the surface of a lagoon. Glad you like them.