Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Another Delay!

Oh, geesh. Another 2 hour delay. This really messes up my week. Not because I have anything really pressing or important to do, just that my whole sense of time is off kilter.
There is a nice new layer of snow. Everything is pristine. Pretty.

Yesterday was not the best day on record. I did frog the sock. No point in pretending. So now I have to figure out what to do with that yarn. I am not in the mood to be designing a sock, so it may just sit until I am.

And yesterday was the 3 year anniversary of our move to Pittsburgh. Nothing more really needs to be said. But, just because she is ultra-fabulous and has timing like that, my friend Kellie (out in Spokane) called just to say "Hey, we haven't talked in a while!" and made my day a good bit better.

Despite the Mister being near the top of an undesireable list, I started the Cobblestone, again, finally. I guess because knitting for my men makes me happy (ier), too.

Have a great Wednesday.

1 comment:

Rani said...

It's a labor of love. . . . all of it! Happy anniversary and go treat yourself to something nice to make up for that frogged item!