Saturday, February 16, 2008

Weekly Wrap Up

On Valentine's Day, The 2nd Grand made oral presentations of their biograpy book reports.
Eldest was Abraham Lincoln.
He made the hat... isn't he cute?Whew, what a week. It has been crazy busy around here for about 3 weeks now. For some reason this shocks me, being the dead of winter and all.
The boys have Monday, President's Day, off, too. I don't know what we are going to do with that day, but I feel like we need a fun distraction.
Like, Hawaii.
Or, Key West.
Back to reality.
Laurie is on a quest to make this a better world, one act of kindness at a time.
And because we cannot be trusted to just be nice to one another for the sake of being nice to one another, she has created a contest to entice and enourage us!
Absolutely Fabulous! I believe is how she says.
And in case you wondered, I gave up coffee and bitterness for Lent. Not one in the same, but go together when I write it like that!

No comments: