Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Snow Day!

AT LAST! A SLEDDING DAY!!!
Sorry, didn't mean to yell.
But the kids were outside for at least 3 hours today!
They helped me shovel the driveway and then they were sledding.
Here, in our front yard and then later in the back of our neighbor slightly up the hill. Their back yard is steep and unusable- except on a day like today!
I didn't go back in to get the camera because the snow was starting to mix with rain.
They are tuckered out.
YEA for SNOW DAY!
It will be gone tomorrow, probably.

Last night I didn't know what to do with myself. The only thing really on the needles now is the sparkly monkey and a travelling sock that is on the front seat of the car.
So, I made this.
Foliage. (Loft by Zitron, color: herbs, one skein: 50g)
Really quick... except that I didn't go to bed reasonably because I was so. close. to. done.
Isn't it grand?
I was hoping that it would pool more than stripe.
Still, I want to make another.
I have one more ball of the Loft. Maybe a pair of mitts and it becomes an addition to the gift basket... hmmm.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Cute hat! I remember having to shovel my driveway in New York. It looks like you had fun!