Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I Must've Been Good

Thank goodness for what is probably the best radio station in the country and most definately in Pittsburgh... WYEP. I received the Summer in the City mailer today. Not only does it list all the concerts in the city this summer, it includes the web addresses... I will share with you, too. Oh, and these are the free ones!

  1. Allegheny County Parks Department 2007 Summer Concert Series... this includes Hartwood Acres and South Park. (!)
  2. Mt. Lebanon First Fridays
  3. Three Rivers Arts Festival (note the Los Lonely Boys on June 10 and that there are going to be real glass blowing demonstrations on the weekend of the 16-17 :)
  4. First Fridays at the Frick

Ok. I am happy now. I will relax until school is actually out... oh no! Friday at 10:30am?!?!?

No comments: