Friday, June 01, 2007

Show and Tell

This is a completed pair of Hufflepuff Grasshoppers. I made them anklets, not kidding myself that the lace on these would hold itself up unless my pal has some seriously chunky ankles... I am giving her the benefit of the doubt on this one! Also, these are really spring and fall socks with the entire instep and cuff being P2tog, YO type lace. I really like them as they are and I hope my pal does, too.My circus socks are plodding along. I have at least started the pattern in the cuff. But I still only work on them as a carry around project. I am going to concentrate on my cardi next and get that darn thing off the needles.

We have had some work done on the house the last couple of days. Look what I found on my bedroom window the other evening!


I was concerned that he came out of our attic... we had the soffit and facia replaced and it was open for a day.
But when I mentioned it to the guys the next day, they said that it had come out of one of the ladders and flown off the afternoon before. I was really glad to hear that. I hope he found his way back into their ladder and got a ride home to his family.




1 comment:

LaurieG said...

it's Stellaluna! And bats are good, they eat all the mosquitos.