A glimpse into the mayhem...
oooooo! Aren't you glad you weren't there. I think I would have passed out in a panic. (mother's do those kinds of irrational things). Once, when my son was choking on a marble, I threw all my First Aid training to the birds and started screaming at him and shaking him. I finally threw him down on my bed to call 911 and out flew the marble. My dad (firefighter) almost disowned me. He made me get recertified. Hmph.
I don't know about you, but I grew up with scraps on my knees constantly. God love him, it looks painful. At least he can smile for the picture.
Post a Comment