Wednesday, September 05, 2007

2nd Grade

YIPPEE!!! It's the First Day of School!!
Eldest is off.
The bus comes at 7 minutes past 8.
He had his shoes on at 7:10, stood at the door at 7:45 chanting, "C'mon, MOM!" Sat on the top step of the walk until 8. Walked down to the bus stop and tried to get on the bus without his bag of school supplies (the ones that don't fit in the backpack, paper towels, kleenex, etc.)
I don't know what I would do if I had to drag him to school.
I hope he likes school forever... So, now I am lonely.
INBA had a big kid all-by-himself sleepover with Grandma last night. The Parent's Kindergarten Orientation is this morning.
I cleaned the house (and it is still clean:) and made some pepperoni rolls. And now I don't quite know what to do.
I have a whole list of things I want to get done. I just don't know where to start.
Oh well, I better go figure it out!

No comments: