Monday, June 04, 2007

Lunchtime at the Arts Festival

Uh-oh, I just figured out how to post from my phone... guess I need to update my calling plan or 25cents a post is going to put me in the poor house.

Anyway, the boys and I went dahn-tahn and met Laurie for lunch (an experience- if way overpriced and only so-so tasting) and a stroll around the artist's market. They did pretty well. We got home just in time (2:08pm) for the torrential downpour that the weather man said to expect after 4pm. Good thing I went back for the umbrella this morning or we still wouldn't be dried out. All is not lost, however, the sun is shining, now, and barely a cloud to be found.

1 comment:

LaurieG said...

And I was thinking you left just in time to avoid the rain. :( I had a great time walking around with you guys -- next time you're in town we can go to Zorba's -- the best salads in the 'burgh.