Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Elucidation

Let me allay your fears... we didn't lose the 2 year old at the T, he was running off down the platform like he had somewhere to go.

And if you would like to have even more clarification of much more important subjects... go see Mr. Sligo at Story and Pictures. My politics and world views become painfully obvious when I say that Mr. Sligo is pretty right on, in my book. I just wish I was so eloquent in expressing it. OOH, then maybe I actually would have a book of my own.

I know there are a lot more of you reading my blog than commenting, lurking under a cybercloak. And that is fine, The Mister has made clear that my posts are lame... his life isn't any more interesting, I assure you. But Sligo has some real things to say. And if you disagree, say so, I'd love to watch... the internet is mostly voyeurism, isn't it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELL, WELL, Tell me again how rumors get started!

Anonymous said...

rick is just plain silly... your blog is great.. i just don't know how you do all you do and still have time to keep the world entertained with your writing.
always,
lady k

Anonymous said...

I never said, implied, or any way indicated that your pasts are lame. I obviously read it.

The Mister