Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Sparkle Me


There Must Be A Secret

But I don't know what it is. For the life of me, I cannot get the sparkles to show up in a picture. Luckily, I live in real life with my socks.

I am feeling a little bit naked with my socks on my feet... I don't have a project!!

Uh-oh, I am ignoring the Autmn Leaves Lace socks.
My Booga Bag is waiting for its extra skein.
Otherwise... So, I think my Milwaukee knitting will be some Jaywalkers in Socotta from my stash. Everyone else has already done them, I guess I will, too.

Speaking of Milwaukee... It is supposed to be 52 degrees there on Saturday. Somehow the silk slip dress and strappy shoes just don't sound warm. The Mister says, "you have a shawl." I will post the Sari Silk and ribbon shawl that I made to go with my dress soon... but not remotely enough for 52 degrees. Then he says, "Maybe you could put a shirt under it." A shirt under what? Yes, he meant the dress. Obviously the man is not gay. (thankfully. But it could have been helpful at this moment.) I don't know what I am going to do. My other dressy stuff is heavily on the Black side, not very spring wedding. Oh, yes, we leave at 8am Friday Morning.

I know, I know, no one is going to be looking at me... but maybe my husband will. Isn't that enough of a reason to try, just a little?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He doesn't need to be gay... just metrosexual. but hey those are few and far between. I feel your pain.