Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Uninteresting

No pictures, again. I am going to guess that it is the firewall. I am secure, for sure.
Either that or my pictures are so bad and my blog so boring that I am being cut off.

So...
Everyone went back to school and work on Monday. I have been doing laundry and grocery shopping and having lunch with a friend. The lull is short lived. I looked at the calendar this afternoon and silly busy is about to strike again. Welcome to 2009.

I continue to be pregnant. Apparently, she has a trampoline in there. The boys have each felt her moving. INBA thinks it is pretty cool and frequently touches my belly and asks me to make her move. I am not sure that Eldest really believes it when he feels her. But he finds it fascinating and mistakes every gurgle of my abdomen for his sister. I tricked the Mister into feeling the baby. I have to trick him because he won't touch me when I tell him that she is moving around. He claims that it doesn't weird him out to feel the movement... but he jerks away when he feels her and won't touch me if I tell him that she is moving around. What would you think?

I have startitis in a bad way. I made a beautiful (if I do say so myself)bag for Julia for Wultide and now I am going to make one for myself. Different fabric, no matchy matchy here. And I didn't even take a picture of it before I gave it to her-not very secretly hoping she wouldn't like it and I would trade her a cocoa trio for it back :) I have high (probably too high) hopes that it is a perfect bag. Even if it falls short, it is darn close. And I want to make things for baby girl- I have a little cardi in progress that I was hoping to be the welcome home outfit, but I am not loving it like that, and I have this crazy notion to knit her baptism outfit. CQ gave me a great book for Wultide and I actually want to knit everything in it, but had better start on the baptism gown first if it has any hope of being completed in time. I could sew one for her, too, but... I don't know what. And I bought some yarn, just some wool-ease on sale at Michaels, to make Eldest a wallaby. Not to mention the lonely glove with 3 fingers and the single mitt and the mis matched pair of socks waiting for the perfect mates. I guess if my calendar isn't crazy busy, my mind makes up stuff for me to be busy just wishing I could get done tomorrow!!

This is too long for a post without pictures. I will try to get my issues resolved with my tech guy, um, Mister. Until then... I hope something interesting happens that I can tell you about.

1 comment:

DPUTiger said...

Thanks for linking the bag! I know I made a note of the pattern name, but this helps me keep track of things :) Good luck with the sequel! I don't think I can make it to Borders on Friday, but just let me know if you need a hand with that pattern you mentioned. Oh, and good luck with the tech guy! :)