Monday, January 19, 2009

Nesting?

I don't have the energy, but I have been cleaning. Walls, baseboards, trying to declutter the counter where all things get piled. I have even been trying to get ufo's off the needles (only to begin more.) Can someone say... beginning the 7th month very soon? I am going to have to sweet talk the Mister to paint the nursery on his next Friday off... then I can think about curtains and that gorgeous little quilt I want to make and, and, and.... I am definitely going to need a nap this afternoon.

One other thing.
I didn't say enough about the sweater that Laurie made me for Christmas. When I read about it, I had no idea that I would be so lucky as to receive it. And having since received it... wow, what an awesome gift. And, I have received so many compliments! I think that even better than being able to say, "Oh, yes, I knit this." is to be able to say, "My friend made this for me!!"

Thank you, again. I am super lucky to have you as my friend, for so many reasons.

2 comments:

Darka said...

I love what can be accomplished during nesting! Have you picked out colors for the nursery?

LaurieG said...

Aw shucks, thanks. I need a friend. Call me.