Thursday, January 11, 2007

How Much Are You?

The Mister's Aunt sent me this oh-so-amusing quiz . I will admit that this quiz thinks that I am 40%. BAH!

Speaking of The Mister... his sweater, the one with the never ending sleeves, has sleeves ready to be attached to the body. Yes, yes, yes, I know. I started that second sleeve nearly two weeks ago and just finished it this morning under duress of embarassment by Laurie, who would surely dance around the BN with her Husby sweater, telling anyone who would listen what a bad wife I am for not finishing My Mister's sweater when I had been working on it for so much longer than she had been. Yeah, don't let anyone tell you other wise, she's that kind of girl. (just kidding) But it is motivational, shame is funny that way.

I am not much of a Saleswoman. So much better at buying. This can be attested to by the amount of cosmetics that I am selling here. My (huge) loss is your gain... and I didn't want to say anything, but you have been looking a little dry lately.

Jumping for Joy. This would be me. I was so excited last night, I couldn't sleep. Oh, stop. The Mister was asleep hours before I went to bed to toss and turn. Only one thing could make me so happy... California Dreaming... we have the tickets, the rental car reserved, and a hotel booked. Can you see me GIDDY?! I cannot wait to see the peapod (10 1/2 pounds already, I hear!) I am sure that the debate shall ensue as to what to do with the rest of our time. I am also sure it will involve a shark and a park and maybe this one, too. And you know we will have to have (a couple) lunch here (the intro takes a second, but I like it.) I want to go to California Adventure, The Mister wants to go to Legoland. We may just end up at Knott's Berry Farm. I think that the Tar Pits would be a good place to revisit, but INBA is concerned about being stuck in one. These people taught me to knit mere weeks before we moved, so you know I have to stop in and thank them... with my money. It will be my souvenier, it is justified!!
I have no doubt that the list will become too long to be reasonably accomodated. That is the only sad part of the trip... oh, that and that we have to come back. Maybe, just maybe, I won't be devestated to get on that plane back to Pittsburgh. The first trip back to where you once lived is funny that way. That would be really funny.

No comments: