Saturday, October 14, 2006

Saturday Morning

Falling, Falling, Falling


This is how you get the boys to 'help' rake leaves. It was 42 degrees but sunny. Which is ok, because there are ones we love that were dumped upon with snow. It is all relative.

Pea Pod

I didn't think to take a picture. But, I did finish the lace panel of the right front, so I think that I am going to move more swiftly on the rest... it is that whole chart and paying close attention thing that I am not so quick with. The yarn is delicious. It is the Rowan Cashsoft DK in Lime. (As in Green.) It is a merino, microfibre and cashmere blend. Yum.

1 comment:

LaurieG said...

The boy in the coat reminded me of my bad influence last week. I had to wait for PT so hopped over to GE to pick up a few things. I'd forgotten my coat so was just in my work-out (for me) gear, T-shirt & knit skirt, and I was COLD. On the way in, I passed a little girl all bundled up in her winter coat and not looking happy about it at all. She looked at me and whined "See, mom? Some people are only wearing a T-shirt." I just hustled on into the store.