Saturday, July 15, 2006

Why I Keep The Mister

So the floors aren't done yet, but as we were shifting the stuff from the remaining 2 rooms to the finished 2 rooms the Mister said and then did the most WONDERFUL thing. He said, as we were standing in our bedroom (get your mind out of the gutter, he would hurt me if I posted about such things,) "You know, if we want to paint this room, now would be the time since all the stuff is out."

And then he did. After all that work rearranging. He painted our room.

Just another fine example where actions speak louder than words.

My Mister loves me and I love My Mister.

Thank you, Mister, it looks fantastic.

2 comments:

LaurieG said...

Hey Dude, show me your edge...

Cerella said...

My hubby is soo good to me as well!!!
He has done probably 90% of the painting in our house. :)