Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Gone Missing?

Nah, just trying to get some to-dos off the list.

Biggest fun, several of my friends put together a baby shower for me... yeah, that little ticker over on the side is running out of room. Baby Girl was thoroughly spoiled. I would show you pictures, but it is a little (lot) embarassing. I have great and generous and loving friends.

The Mister painted her room while I was off having fun with my friends. It is called peach cloud. Not very orangey, not too pink, just right. Once I get it all put together, I will show you her beautiful nursery.

Otherwise, I am trying not to think about how close/far my due date is. Lots to do, and most of it doesn't involve baby. I can't believe that Lent is half over!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Awww - all that pink, frilly stuff is too, too precious!!! And yes, those were GREAT shoes - and a nice haircut too, lady! Motherhood looks so good on you!

:O)