Monday, July 28, 2008

Hello, Again

A campfire Playing in the creek
And loving it
Thanks for the Hot Cocoa, Mom!
Eldest looks at the Youghiogheny River
I spent an afternoon doing this,
with this.
Six of these bloomed.
I am a Hokie by Association.
And I made a Hokie sweater for the Mister, too.


In case you want to be Hokie, too... That is Regia Silk Color, number 0180.

Summer camp is done, August shouldn't be so hectic. Yes, I am laughing, too. Still, I am an optomist and hope to post more frequently... ok, maybe in September.

2 comments:

DPUTiger said...

Good luck surviving the rest of the summer. My neighbors have three boys that will be in 9th, 6th and 3rd grade in the fall. They have more than one weekend this summer with 11 baseball games. On the WEEKEND. The mind boggles.

Have a great week!

LaurieG said...

Did you see the Rock Slide? (Very near Cucumber Falls) I couldn't watch when the boys went. I'm amazed that 1) They let you do it and 2) They're not life-flighting people out of there every day. It convinced me that there's a special God for children. Great Hokie yarn :)