Monday, December 10, 2007

Frosty

It was the Mister's Friday off, so he and INBA built a snow man. The snow that fell that morning was perfect packing snow.
Nothing like making a snow man that is twice your size!
This guy was even taller than the Mister!!
Great snowman snow.
The snow is pretty much gone now. It has been raining and 40 degrees.
Friday night, the MIL came and got the kids. The Mister and I went out to dinner and Saturday we went out to Lunch and to a matinee performance of "This Wonderful Life."
Really good! The MIL gave the Mister the tickets for his birthday (which is next month) because "It's a Wonderful Life" is his favorite movie, ever. Lucky me to be his wife and obligatory date! And man, is it weird to be without the kids for 24 hours.
Of course, they don't miss us. Grandma takes them to movies and sugars them up and lets them stay up late watching tv. Awwww, do we have to go home?!?!?
I felted the Mother of the Pea-with-one-more-in-the-pod's bag... but I wrapped it up to send without taking a picture. OOPS. It is awesome, though... trust me. Her bday is Wednesday.
I am car-less today. The Mister's car is in the shop (maybe alternator issues or worse, some mysterious electrical issues) and he took my car to go to work. I am homebound, unable to go mail my package to her. Geesh, the first time in a LONG time that I am on the ball and ready to be on time! Thank goodness that it is the thought that counts.

1 comment:

Rani said...

A date! How fun! and the snowman is charming.