Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas, Baby!

HO!HO!HO!
They tell me that they have been nice this year.
Do they look nice to you?
If I hadn't hurried up to get out the Christmas Cards before we left, this picture would have been in every one. Isn't that typical? Threaten life and limb for a decent picture for the cards and get none, have a random life-size Santa in a hotel lobby and get the cutest picture in years!!
Eldest took about 80 pictures on our trip. Once I sift through them, be prepared for a Scranton travelogue! We had an awesome time. The weather was gnarly on the way there (35mph on I-80 and I was still praying hard) but we made it safely (5.5 hr trip turned a little more than 8 hr.)
INBA said that his birthday weekend was "spectacular."
I guess it is good to be 7.
Merry Christmas to you and yours.
May the joy and peace of the birth of Christ be the ultimate gift for you this season.

1 comment:

Rani said...

Great picture! They are getting so big!!! (Baby, too?!)